This tutorial will show you how to go about setting up your business on FillAppt. Please note that enrollment of businesses is currently limited. To request an account, please send an email to: FillApptSupport
Setting up your business is quick and easy. Here are the steps which can usually be accomplished in less than an hour if you have all the information assembled ahead of time:
- Obtain a business account by e-mailing the staff at FillApptSupport
- Confirm your business account
- Login to FillAppt
- Setup your business locations
- Setup the services provided by your business or practice
- Setup your service providers
- Create contact lists [Optional if you will only be using the FillAppt mobile app]
- Setup your consumer contact e-mails (optional) using either single-record entry or file uploads [Optional if you will only be using the FillAppt mobile app]
Use the FileUploads tab if you have many contacts to setup:
Make sure your Excel spreadsheet containing the contacts has this format (including the column headers):
- Broadcast a message to your contacts announcing that they’ll start receiving e-mails from FillAppt whenever appointments are available. [Optional if you will only be using the FillAppt mobile app]
- Configure your business preferences.
- Create and advertise appointments as they become available.